Friday, August 10, 2007

Blow'em Away!

Don’t you just hate it when people cut in front of you when you’re driving? We have some really rude drivers on the roads nowadays and not forgetting driving dangerously too!

Why just last week I had this big SUV cutting right in front of me on the freeway on my way to work, scared the hell out of me and all I could do was to blow my horn but my horn is not loud enough. That’s when I wish I had installed a train horn in my car. This is the mother of all horns and it sure will blow them away should they cut me off again. I’m going to get myself one today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also installed a train horn kit on my Ford F150. Best investment I ever made! Just knowing I have this loud signaling device gives me peace of mind and for my wife too when she drives it.