Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nut Bag

You've always heard me complain about my boss, truth is not only is he kiamsiap he is also a disgusting geezer! Look what I found at the factory the other day and it's still there after so many days.

This is his old 'nut bag' which he used as a rag to clean God knows what! That is so gross but I'm not going to pick it up and put it in the bin, you do it. No you do it! No you do it! No you do it! No you do it! No you do it! Let's see how long the nut bag going to be there for ay...

5 comments:

小偉 said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog(TechViewer-http://techpott.blogspot.com/) and leave comment. ;-)

Nice to meet you and have a nice day!!! ;-)

erinalaw said...

Hang there for display kot. Kiamsiap+lazy =?????

Serenity said...

it'll be there as long as the boss still owns the factory. meanwhile, you & the rest of the staff have to "admire" the modern art ;)

Simple American said...

You wan my old underwear too? I can send it straight to your boss. Just give me the address.

Wuching said...

greenleaf: thanks for visiting me too!

erinalaw: looks nice onot?

serenity: OMIGAWD!

SA: hahaha..no thanks!