Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ice Cream

Today Terese and I went to DFO in Essendon, a gigantic factory outlets shopping center where you're supposedly can get cheaper than retail clothings. We were just browsing along and decided to get some ice cream.

They gave us big serves of ice cream and we decided to sit somewhere and finish the ice cream before we move on. Now during the time we were enjoying our ice cream we had 2 kids who walked past us that stared at our ice cream when they passed us. Nothing excites kids more than ice cream! By the looks on their faces they look really really hungry for our ice cream and I was surprised they didn't force their parents to get them some too. Poor kids, next time I'll think twice before I eat ice cream where children may be around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such delicious looking ice-cream. i would b staring too. :)

Anonymous said...

i was having tis chocolate ice cream while shopping in a shopping complex nearby....and it was a weekend....and.....all the kids were looking at me....
kids somehow luv to look at me..donno why, so i wasnt surprised to see them looking at me (and my ice cream).

so i continued to walk around...then my sis who was wif me...told me "alvin, u need to wipe ur mouth a little. ur mouth is covered with chocolate"

=_=

Wuching said...

chris: ask ur mummy to buy for u!

alvin: hahahaha..classic!

Simple American said...

Now I wan ice cream!

Anonymous said...

i want golden ribbon ice cream right now..
poor kids, you should have bought them some..