Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just get it over with!

I posted about the sunroof of my car rusting at my new blog. I really need to get it fixed before it gets any worse and starts to leak so I've been looking around for quotes from different places.

The cheapest quote I got is $350 from a smash repair shop in Alphington and I decided to go with them. I've been there and shown the guy David the roof and he has confirmed the quote and we've made an appointment to drop my car there on Monday morning. It will take a few days but so be it. If it needs to be done it needs to be done. Just get it over with!

3 comments:

erinalaw said...

Is that consider expensive there?

Wuching said...

no, its considered cheap!

Simple American said...

I am sure it will be nice to not have to use an umbrella inside your car.