Sunday, August 26, 2007

I enjoyed today

Today was a glorious day, blue sky and sunshine with a top temperature of 22.6C first time in a long time the temperature went higher than 20C and I got to wear a short pant and t-shirt!


So with warm weather comes spring cleaning, I did a lot today. Vacuumed and mopped the floor, change the water in the fish tank, cleaned out the canister filter of the fish tank, cleaned out the fish pond outside, water the gardens and washed the car. When the weather is warm like today I just spring to life and want to get stuck into doing anything around the house and I'm glad I did so I'm very proud of what I've achieved today. Good for me! Tomorrow will be a similar day as today so I've already planned to mow the lawn and do some other gardening stuff. This is the sort of weekend that I like and enjoy. Y'all have a good weekend now y'hear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is those flowers from your garden?

It's an inviting sight. Happy spring cleaning. :D

clement said...

have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Nice flowers..! glad you had a good one.. :)

Wuching said...

che-cheh: hehe..i wish

clement: thanks u too!

mama bok: thank you!