Thursday, August 16, 2007

Play it safe

I like playing online poker whenever I get the chance but sometimes I do get wary about depositing my money in some crazy offshore depositing method like some of the online poker sites I’ve played at. Lucky for me I’ve found Duplicate Poker, a new and 100% legal online poker site based in the U.S.

At Duplicate Poker they’ve made some changes to the Texas Hold’em thus making their site accepted as a skill game site and not a gambling site. With that the players are allowed to deposit their money with their Visa and Mastercards so no more offshore deposit for me again and I can just relax and enjoy my poker games. If you’re worry about sending your money to offshore companies then do what I’ve done and play at Duplicate Poker. You can try your luck first in the free games section if you choose but I reckon playing with money is more fun!

No comments: