Friday, February 23, 2007

Camwhores Of The Blogosphere Unite!

My last night in KL was the most memorable, I got to spend it over dinner at iDragon at 1 Utama with people I've never met before! I thought it was going to be a small gathering of bloggers I know like Jomel and some of her friends...

...but as it turned out to be quite a pleasant surprise. 10 people turned up at the blog meet and I only knew half of them before that night! The ones I knew were Jomel, King's Wife, Titoki, 9393 and Sengkor. The ones I got to know that night were Kyels, Julee, Ian, Jonzz and Zero Impact.

After dinner we just had to camwhore so here's one of Titoki, Jomel and I. I felt like a hamsup lou in a sleazy nightclub with 2 beautiful GROs. All that's missing is my pot belly. Camwhores of the blogosphere unite!

See no evil, hear no evil and say no evil.
Titoki: Hmmm...Nrggghhh...Brrgghh...
Jomel: Who turn off the light?
Wuching: Huh?

Then we roped in King's Wife and Sengkor who were too shy to show their faces so Titoki made them grow antennas from their heads!

Later Titoki gave me a private camwhoring. I was so privileged I could cry. This one I printed out and hung it on my wall! *Muaks*

9393 is as cool as James Bond while Jomel was so busy on the phone with her girls at home and the stock market. Sell! Sell! Buy! Buy!

16 comments:

King's wife said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Food, girls and camwhoring...what more could you ask for hor?? :P

Anonymous said...

More food, more girls and more camwhoring!

Cocka Doodle said...

That 'printed out and hung on the wall' picture is to ward off evil spirits ah? Muahahahahahah!!!!

me said...

i represent the tourism ministry in malaysia. thank you for all your efforts in promoting our country in your blog. we will send a representative with a token of our appreciation soon. however, we are not pleased with the frequent reference to the state of our toilet and our toll gates. :-p

Julee said...

LOLOLOL!!! Nice to meet ya that night, didnt know it's a blogger's meet cos titoki brought us there. Haha. Bila mau balik?

Anonymous said...

if you buy a camera, and you dont camwhore..might as well dont buy a camera, right?
good on ya~!

Wuching said...

king's wife: absolutely! when ur in melbourne make sure u call me so i can take u eat & camwhore also!

neo: its never enuff camwhoring!

cocka: aiya..dun say lidat else she'll plug ur feathers!

me: my frequent reference to ur toilets & toll gates are constructive criticisms so malaysia can do more to improve!

julee: it was nice to meet u too! saya sudah balik!

cynthia: camwhores unite!

Dabido said...

Many a Femes blogger! :-)

Jonzz said...

LOL, that's interesting... Ian has his smileys and Titoki has her photoshop blurring. You pasted the avatars over the 'we-want-to-be anonymous' bloggers. He he!

Anonymous said...

Wah you're a supercamwhore LORD!

Wuching said...

dabido: yes, many a femes bloggers!

jonzz: hehe u like that?

che-cheh: i am sith lord camwhore!

Jo said...

sorry I came late. Been so busy lah. Even I post blog, I just post only, neber go visiting other blogs. Sorry hor, out of sight does not mean out of mind, be rest assured. aiseh... such camwhores we are!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wheeee
It was sure a good meet
I got to meet people that I have not met before also
:)
Nice to have met you

Wuching said...

jomel: no apology necessary, i get lazy too!

zeroimpact: same here!

Ianfluenza said...

Whoa... Nice way of covering up our faces... Thanks Wuching...

Wuching said...

ianfluenza: you're welcome!

SA: dun be jelez, get even..fly over there!