Monday, February 26, 2007

More Camwhoring In Singapore

Didn't know some people actually like the Merlion posting I did yesterday. I guess you just like to see me shamelessly camwhoring so since you like it so much, I'll give you more!

Here's me trying to figure out what is so interesting down the river, maybe there's naked SYTs frolicking in the water? No such luck...

Getting to know the locals and joined in their conversation. The Mat Salleh said they're here to rule us coloured people, the Malay guy asked; "Do we have a choice?" And the Chinaman said; "As long as I can have my share of the riches to be made here I'm happy!" I just nodded my head agreeably.

I also did some hard yakka with the kuli there. Wuah! So hard work can die lidis! But someone's gotta get the economy going. The country is built on sweat and blood of the common kuli, not the white ruler nor the greedy businessmen.

Mine's bigger than Kenny Sia's dickonosaurus. I call mine the Cannonsaurus and it's much much bigger and nicer for longer, lasting fun! Guys, don't get jeles hor! Girls, settle down please...

Save the last for Titoki, thanks for the private camwhoring the other night. This is for you! Now you can also print it out and hang it on your wall! Camwhores unite!

18 comments:

Jo said...

Holy Cow!! I just finished my dinner and that last shot is making my stomach churn... Oh gawd!

Sebastiane said...

Hahaha ...

Gawd, you're so good in --- camwhoring!

;p

Anonymous said...

Confuse-ious says: BE NOT AFRAID of men with big canons....when they fire, they make big bang but their balls are too heavy to go the full distance.

EK

Anonymous said...

oh my oh my the best post from yr trip so far hahaha ..i laugh so much hahahah yr dickonausarus hahahaah and the kuli post hahaah

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha... the cannonsaurus is too much! I am so jeles!

me said...

tell me.....how many pics did you actually take for yr whole trip?!

Anonymous said...

woo...i like your big cannon!!

Anonymous said...

Laugh until stomach sakit la...aiyooo

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love the stories you attach to each pictures :P

By far one of your many interesting posting!!

Anonymous said...

Wuching,you really marvelous!

so funny lei...
as alws passby those places,don't feel anything lei...but all ur pic,really something!

Pink Elle said...

Haha...you're turning into such a camwhore! I'm back in blogsphere - ex Sunflower Girl! :) But with a new blog!

Anonymous said...

wah..with all yr camwhoring n dickosaurus exposure kekkeke yr blog ratings r all going to shoot up and all of them ladies ! jealous ;) ... in my previous comment i forgot to mention the last pic...it looks so like u r on sale kekekekekekeekkeekekkeeke hahahahah

Wuching said...

jomel: why? i not hansem enuff issit?

kyels: thank you very much!

EK: Confucius is confused!

bengbeng: glad u like the posting! if i'm on sale sure no one buy wan!

neo: dun be jeles, be thankful of what u have!

SA: u dun have to be gay to idolise me! SYTs are sweet young things & u are both a mat salleh & an angmoh!

me: no many..u wanna see them all?

ah pek: thank you ahpek!

che-cheh: dun laugh too hard, ur back still sakit, later make it worse!

QV: one of my best coz i siaw now mah!

mspretty: thank you..goes to show u can make things interesting even if it doesn't appear to be!

pink elle: oh, the sunflower girl! ur back! welcome home!

Robin Wong said...

Hey wuching !!!
Cannonsaurus Pwns Dickonosaurus !! Woohoooo...

Jonzz said...

Hmm, *looking at cannonsaurus*, if the foot support breaks, you're gonna get one big Wedgie-saurus!

Wuching said...

robin: u like huh!

jonzz: my foot support very strong wan..

Dabido said...

More More! ;-)

Wuching said...

dabido: more money please!