Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not Too Late For Christmas Lights?

I was supposed to meet up with Che-cheh for steamboat after we came back from Malacca that evening but unfortunately I got stood up by her! :-(

Che-cheh rang me up and said she was very busy at work and that she had to stay behind to finish her work. Poor Che-cheh...she had to cancel our date and I was sooo.. heart broken!

Nonetheless I recovered and we went to Sunway Pyramid where I was told that the Christmas lights were still on even though Christmas' been and gone. I'm glad we went there coz it was the best Christmas light display I've seen thus far.

The whole place was decorated with colorful lights and I particularly like the lights at the entrance to the hotel (I think) with the 2 elephants on the sides. Makes the entrance looks really grand!

I had a great time taking photos of the place, running around with my camera with the tripod attached to it. Totally ignoring the people looking at me like I'm so kiasu!

The whole street was lit up with Christmas lights. If you were there you would agree with me that it was quite a marvelous display of Christmas lights. If you weren't there, suffer!

I wanted to take a picture of the giant lion but then I'd have to be on the other side of the road so I just took a close up one which I quite like also. Sunway Pyramid is a great place to go but like most places I've been so far in KL, I could only do a quick visit. Will come back again if I ever come back to KL.

OK. Since it's Chinese New Year and in the spirit of it I'm going to embarrass myself by camwhoring like a overgrown kid! Peek 'a' Boo...where's Wuching?

9 comments:

5xmom.com said...

wuching
You are a good candidate for my meme. 'First blogger I met' bohliau meme. You better take it up and make sure my name is on your list or else....

And yahor, CNY, can do some camwhoring hor. Let me go back cari my pic to camwhore oso.

Dabido said...

That photo with the duck is very funny. :-)

ah nel said...

u stil in kl kar???

sengkor said...

we can't find wuching becos he is holding the camera..

Anonymous said...

as an overgrown kid cam whoring u look kinda cute....hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ahh you turned out alright...you became a kid! Hahaha

Wuching said...

5xmom: yes boss! i'll do anything u say!

dabido: i'm a funnie man!

SA: i guess no one is more shameless than me!

ah nel: hehe..u wish!

sengkor: oic..then who's that idiot behind the duck?

che-cheh: the alternative was to cry like a kid!

bengbeng: of course lah! I'm cute & adorable mah!

Anonymous said...

I can't find Wuching, where is he?

Wuching said...

neo: u got put on ur glasses onot?