Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Eye On Malaysia

After KLCC my brother took us to check out this giant ferris wheel called the Eye On Malaysia. It looks similar to the London Eye but at a smaller scale, kind of like a big funfair type ferris wheel. Hehe..

I heard apparently its a new attraction in town and not every KL-nites been on it so I don't feel like an idiotic tourist gawking at the gigantic wheel. I also heard that they have plan to build one in Melbourne also but that's still in its infancy.

Buy your tickets here at the ticketing booth. RM15 per person, there are private booth for special prices but you can only hold that many people in each booth so don't expect to have a party inside.

Line up here for your turn, fortunately for us there wasn't that many people then so queuing wasn't too long and all the booths are air-conditioned so you won't get cooked inside.

Here's some pictures I took from way up there. I love this one of the twin towers and the KL tower with the surrounding buildings. Good also that we had a clear sky, the last time I went to KL tower 3 years ago but it was hazy and couldn't see much!

I've seen the photos taken by other bloggers of the Eye at night and it's far more spectacular than day time photos. But if I came at night I can only see the city lights and not much of anything else.

Well, it was fun for the first couple of rounds but after that it started to get boring...10 or 15 minutes later your RM15 is all used up but you can always buy a balloon for souvenir. Check out the guy who camwhore for me!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been up there yet!

Anonymous said...

the last pic.. heheh.. funny

been there for one and last time :p

Sebastiane said...

The view at night's awesome!

(:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that guy who camwhored with you is also a blogger! Maybe he recognized you! Hhaha...

Beer Brat said...

Wow u have been to the Eye before me.... how can tat be. hehe.

Happy Pig Year to you too :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day my fren.
:)

Anonymous said...

Wuching eyes on Malaysia :P hahaahah....

clement said...

i wanna go!!
just no time to go there la

Jonzz said...

Seriously.. air cond booth... hmm... didn't realize that.

Anonymous said...

Eye on Malaysia!

seem abit bored there,any store or "funfair" thing surrounding it???

me said...

*raise hand* me too. i've not been there either. so cool lah, the guy who gave u the peace sign, trying to steal the show. for all u know, he was telling his friend he scored twice last night.

Wuching said...

neo: go now!

cely: yes, i dun think its a place u would wanna go after the first time!

kyels: yes, i know..:(

pelf: uhh..i dun think so..

beerbrat: i beat u to the eye! yay! happy oink oink to u too!

che-cheh: valent what?

irene: yes i'm eyeing on u all! muahahahahaha...

clement: what no time? make time lah!

jonzz: yes wor..aircon comfort wor!

mspretty: nope! just the ferris wheel & thats about it!

me: noleh..he was looking my way when he did the V sign meaning he's trying to tell me he scored twice?

narrowband said...

I had wanted to go during the day too. Same reasons - see more of KL. But somehow we just went for the night one. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

They had fireworks every Fri, Sat & Sun. Too bad the fireworks end this Sunday and it's CNY. Really had no time to go. Now you make me envy!

Wuching said...

narrowband: well then go again during daytime!

SA: yes i heard of that before..thats scary!

hijackqueen: go lah! u want me to take u issit?

Anonymous said...

Now 3am in the morning, they are not open. :)