Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sila Pakai Tali Pinggang Keledar Anda..

Day: Whatever! I forgot how many days I'm into my holidays but its time to bid farewell to Sibu and fly off to Kuala Lumpur catching the last flight on Airasia. People say the last flight will always delay and they're right, it was delayed by half an hour.

Waiting to board my plane, feeling a bit sad to be leaving Sibu and I think I'm getting a cold..*sniff* Not good, why do I always catch a virus everytime I come back to Malaysia! *sien* Hey do you notice that Sibu people don't like to queue up, its everyone for themselves! First in best served since seats are not allocated.

Finally settled down in the plane and the stewards are about to do the safety procedure stuff. They have a demo kit that contains a life jacket, oxygen mask, safety belt and so on..

Sila pakai tali pinggang keledar anda..thats all I can remember them saying over the PA while the pretty lady showed us the exciting show & tell. Nobody ever pay attention to them except me!

This is a life jacket, you're gotta need it when the shit hit the fan and your life depends on it so pay attention! But of course that's not what they said except in my head coz I don't understand Bahasa Malaysia too well.

Put the life jacket over your head like so and tighten the belts, pull the level only after you exited the plane and blow into these tiny tubes to add more air into jacket.. Hey you, auntie seated behind there.. stop picking your nose and pay attention to the pretty lady!

OK enough of the pretty lady, I'm hungry coz we didn't have a proper meal tonight before we flew. Let's see what we can order here..holy crap! Thats the most expensive maggi noodle in a bowl I've ever seen!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were sooo lucky the last flight was only delayed for half an hour. The midnight flight that my Grandma took to China was delayed for a couple of hours!

Sebastiane said...

I had sweet memories flying with Air Asia and there weren't any delay, going and coming back.

Anonymous said...

The last time I got delayed was 2 hours, however said that I still got to my destination
:)

sengkor said...

i always pay attention to the air stewardess no matter how many times i heard those demo. just in case, u know..

Anonymous said...

Show me more stewardess pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm like Sengkor too...listen to the air stewardess talking...just in case.

Anonymous said...

Delayed for half an hour only? That's perfectly normal, especially for the last flight.

HAHAHA..I think they forgot to teach the people of sibu queue up. I believe its not found in any dictionary or vocab of the people of sibu :P

Jonzz said...

Mmmm, look at that nasi lemak.

Anonymous said...

How expensive can a bowl of instant noodle cost?

me said...

u paid attention to the beautiful flight attendant, that's why u didn't understand leh? don't bluff that it's because your BM not very good lah.

clement said...

ha ha, nice flight attendant!!

Anonymous said...

i would watch the flight stewardess too.of coz that is because it is a safety procedure hahahahahaha

Wuching said...

pelf: yes, i counted my lucky stars!

kyels: u should do an add for airasia then!

zeroimpact: the airlines should compensate passengers for their delays!

sengkor: were u paying attention to their demo or their figures? hahahaha

neo: enuff liao lah!

SA: this was an el-cheapo flights that serves no food so have to buy but the attendant wasn't for sale but for looks only!

che-cheh: u like women also?

QV: sibu is the only place i see ppl not lining up!

jonzz: mmm, look at that price!

maria: RM7 for a bowl of maggi noodle!

me: aiyah! u see thru me again!

clement: there's better looking ones..

bengbeng: are u sure?