Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Name Is Ah Mei

Hello everyone! Today I've taken over Wuching jiu jiu in updating his blog. Today I am in charge. So today's post is all about me. Me, me, me, me, me! Well..maybe a little bit of my kor kor if he's good to me!

My name is Ah Mei and Wuching jiu jiu is related to me through my mama, they are kor kor and mei mei just like me and my kor kor. Wuching jiu jiu is so annoying, he keep taking picture of me when we go out to eat. *haiya..*

I just started school this year in kindergarten but I didn't like going in the first few weeks. I cried and screamed and kicked and begged until mama let me stay home with her! Hehehehe...now I know how to get my way!

Eventhough Wuching jiu jiu is my jiu jiu, I still don't want him to carry me because he looks very mean! Don't you think so? Especially his eyebrows! Eee..thats why till today I still wouldn't go near him! *Wuo how pah wor..*

But I wouldn't mind Terese jiu ma carry me because she is nice to me and I like her. Oh but that's not Terese jiu ma behind me, that's my mama because I sit on her lap everywhere we go. I'm like a magnet stuck to her all the time!

OK, maybe its time to show you my kor kor or else he'll cry...

Here he is, my kor kor. Everyone calls him Ah Gu so I do too! He is such a silly kor kor. Sometimes he bully me but I hit him back! Nobody can bully me! Hahahaha..

Bye Bye!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Ah Mei
You are so cute
:)

Anonymous said...

wahh... Ah Mei so clever. so small know how to blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Ah Mei! And of course, your Kor Kor as well.

(:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am Benghui. I want to make friend with Mei Mei. I am eight years old. I am a good boy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mei Mei, want to follow kor kor home or not?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ah Mei, both of us share 1 thing in common. Wuching kor kor looks very mean and evil hor. hehehe

You're very cute!

clement said...

cute

Anonymous said...

thank you everybody for commenting! my jiu jiu is angry i played in his blog so i gotta run now! bye!

Jo said...

Ah Mei is sooo cuute. *cubits cheeks*

Wuching said...

jomel: dun let that cute face fool u..she can be a terror!

Wuching said...

SA: easy, i wait till she's asleep!