Friday, June 01, 2007

Story of the man and his chicken.

Let me tell you a story I heard when I was just a little boy. It's the story of a man who had a hen that laid some eggs and eventually the eggs hatched and now he had some chicks. So with the chicks the man was able to sell them at the market for some money enough for him to buy some more hens to lay more eggs.

So slowly the man gradually have more and more chicks to sell at the market and so his income slowly getting more and more. And so with the increased income he was able to build a bigger chook house to house more hens and chicken thus that's how his business grows.

Suddenly the story of that man and his hen came to mind coz I'm starting to share a similarity with this man though I don't have a big chook farm yet. Instead I had a blog and the blog made me some money which I used to buy my own domain name and webhosting, all thanks to paid posts. So the moral of the story is, blogging does pay and today I'm reaping the reward and investing that reward towards better blogging at http://wuching.com

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please go visit my new house at http://wuching.com and link me to your sites please. While you are there drop me a comment coz it means the world to me. Also the place is very empty still coz I just moved in, I hope to get everything up and running like linking you guys so please be patient with me coz I'm still finding my way around.

Just because I have a new house doesn't mean I'm going to leave this old blog, I'll still be updating this blog so don't delete me from your link just yet. Now I have 2 blogs to maintain I can die!

5 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

What have chicks got to do with moving to a new home? Unless you are going to set up an online KFC there... LOL

Surely I will support as always :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to your new house now. :D

Anonymous said...

Great! A new place. smiLes

Jonzz said...

ALAMAK... 2 blogs... NOOOOOOO.... too much hopping.... =)

Wuching said...

criz lai: i dunno why i threw in the chicks also! hahahaha

che-cheh: dun get lost ya?

gladiezz: thank you! :)

jonzz: nolah, just 1 click only!