Monday, June 04, 2007

Cool Gadget

I’ve always been fascinated by the heavenly bodies in the night sky ever since I was little. The closest I’ve ever been to viewing the celestial bodies was when we went to the old observatory at the Royal Botanical Gardens where I got to see Jupiter with its colorful body and four of its moons. I’ve been thinking of getting a telescope to view the night sky myself but I’m such a novice I wouldn’t know what I’ll be looking at.

Then I saw this new astronomy gadget called Meade MySky so now I can really ‘meade my sky’. Lame joke I know but seriously, this device is easy to use, just point and shoot at any object in the night sky and it will tell you what it is. It can identify over 30,000 celestial bodies so it’s like having a real astronomy professor with you. Go check it out at OpticsPlanet.net and have a look at all the other gadgets they have there like binoculars, night vision, telescopes and other optics products. And if you spend over $29.95 you will get a free UPS!

*Sponsored*

No comments: