Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What have I done?

Psst, you been to my new blog Wuching.com yet?

It's been 48 hours since I purchased my own domain name and webhosting and 24 hours since Wuching.com has been up and running and I've sort of calmed down since the high and grounded.

Now I get to recollect my thoughts and came to realization of WHAT HAVE I DONE??? Why did I go and do such a silly thing? Now good lah I have to work twice as hard. It was hard maintaining 1 blog but now I have to maintain 2! Die lah! Yes I could just concentrate on the new blog and leave this old blog to rot but this old blog has been good to me, is where I've poured my years of sweat and blood and where I get paid by PPP so I still have to maintain it and not forgetting the readers like you who made it happened for me so how can I just drop it right? So bo pien, suffer in my jock! Now go read my other blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaa... finally you have given your entire soul to the dark side.

Welcome aboard brother. may the force be with you!

5xmom.com said...

Don't worry, this is just one of the dozen that you will be acquiring. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Wuching, I think somehow we will get use to the new house lah...After poking around the house for a few days now, I realize it is much easier to maintain lor...more flexibility if we own the page...so all the best to you and me then. Hahahah!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so lonely here... nobody here anymore.

Anonymous said...

knock knock anyone home?

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you finally bought your own domain and hosting.

Helen said...

Going over to check you out...

Wuching said...

ah pek: i'm blinded by the greed!

5xmom: aiyo dun say that..headache liao!

clare: ok..i believe u!

neo: yalor, why u no visit everyday?

che-cheh: no need to knock lah, just come in!

maria: thank you thank you!

helen: good on u gurl!