Friday, June 22, 2007

Home Studio

Remember that video I made for the PPP post? Well how would you like to go backstage to see how the video was shot? Hahahahahaha...welcome to my home-made studio!

Very simple setup, I used 2 free standing reading lamps as lighting. One is not enough coz the light is only 40W so I had to use 2 lamps. Just shoot the whole video with my el-cheapo Traveler Camcorder attached to the gorillapod wrapped around the tripod coz the screw on the tripod rosak ledi!

So there you have it, anyone can have a home studio for making your own home made videos in the living room lah, backyard lah or even the bedroom! Go make one and YouTube it!

4 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Wuah, so techie! I did some videos for PPP before but lately got stage fright. Next time maybe I will do again lah, just to join you. I got the videos on Youtube, in case you are interested. Name 5xmom.

clement said...

waiseh.. u think if everything horr

Anonymous said...

Wuching... I tagged you.

Pls check my other blog..

http://mott.blogsome.com

Hope you'll do it..if you got nothing else to write la...

Wuching said...

5xmom: i saw your catfish video. ROFLMAO!

clement: u wanna be my star in my next blockbuster?

mott: i always welcome tags!