Friday, June 29, 2007

My Favourite Dessert Meme

Mott tagged me on this dessert meme which I thought I've oredi done. I thought it was the favourite foods meme so I said dunwan to do but mana tahu its dessert one lah so I have to do lor.

Nah, I old ledi so don't eat those desserts that you young people eat all the time like ice kachang, cendol or banana split lah. I need something warm for my stomach so my favourite dessert is tau fu fa or soya bean curd. Kasih banyak sweet sweet sikit taukeh! Yum...no need to tag anyone lah. Just let me enjoy my tau fu fa OK?

9 comments:

clement said...

how's melb's tauhu hua? is it as nice as here?

Jonzz said...

Tau Foo Fa... too sugary for me and too tasteless without. HA HA.

Anonymous said...

eh, can get tauhu hua in Oz ka? Be careful not to eat too much of tofu though. Some studies linked it to stimulation of the female hormones in your body. Later, you grow boobies....

erinalaw said...

tau fu fah.............. hmmmmm. eat already pak suet suet wat luit luit leh.

Robin Wong said...

i prefer my tau fu fa chilled...

Choonie, the Guru said...

What a coincidence.. I just have mine yesterday. I still prefer West Malaysia Tau Fu Fah especially the Penang one.

Wuching said...

clement: we have nice tau fu fa here also

jonzz: its nice! u have to learn to love it

C4STP: grow my own boobies? i oredi got them now! kekeke

erinalaw: sorry i really lost u there!

robin: i dun like chilled, warm is nicer

choonie: they're all nice no matter where i go!

Anonymous said...

thanks for obliging ah!!!!

;-)

Wuching said...

mott: you're welcome