Sunday, June 24, 2007

Things to cheer me up when I'm sick

I'm sick today, stuffy and drippy nose like a tap, watery eyes, sneezing, coughing and feeling tired all the time...poor Wuching. *sobs* I need some cheering up please.

Here's something that might cheer me up. More Star Wars figurines on sale at Kmart for $10 each! This is Rep Been, advisor to the Gungan leader Boss Nass of Planet Naboo.

This one is of a Naboo soldier also from Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. I've seen these on the shelf for a long time now but didn't want to get coz I didn't quite like it but now that the price's drop might as well get one for keep sake. Who knows I might make a handsome profit in future.


Last one is Gragra, a really very minor character in Episode 1 also. If you blink you miss her coz she's the hawker selling frogs on the street and Jar Jar Binks snatched one off the rack but got in trouble with Sebulba.

Hmm...I'm still sick though. *cough*

9 comments:

Jonzz said...

Poor wuching. Flu-ing around. Drink more chicken soup, sleep and pamper yourself.

Get well soon and don't look at too many figurines. If not, you get all excited and even more tired.

LOL... oops.

Helen said...

Sayang sayang.. you poor thing.

I guess the flu is easier to cure than your obsession with the force. lol

Ianfluenza said...

Get well soon... It's been a while since I've read blogs.

Also, Melbourne's weather's been extremely unforgiving lately, so take care! I'm also coming down with a flu...

5xmom.com said...

*queues up and take number to sayang wuching*

Hoi, like this my garden how? Gardener not yet start work, already take MC.

sengkor said...

all the kelefeh characters also u buy? true fan :P

get well soon, man!

Choonie, the Guru said...

I never like Star Wars but I am happy that you are real fan of them. My hubby is sick too and I think I am going to be the next one too. That's why I am lazy to write. Take k.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon hor.
I thought what things...aiyar Star Wars again?!

Anonymous said...

yoh! how come ur sniffles can kena me wan??? i also got wor....must be this damn weather lar....*sniffle sniffle*

Wuching said...

jonzz: tenkiu for your concern

helen: aww...helen sayang me..

ianfluenza: tenkiu, u take care too

5xmom: ok, ok..i come to work tomorrow, sick or not!

sengkor: coz they cheap ma..

choonie: take care of yourself

che-cheh: yalor, star wars again

yvy: now everybody kena!