Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Toddler Wuching

Not much happening on the weekend and I'm lazy and mentally stagnant so thought I'll just let you guys play a game of where I am in this photo below.

Well you've seen a picture of me when I was a baby now see me in my toddler years. I can't remember how old I was then but I can still remember the day it was taken. None of the other people in the photo are my relatives except for the lady second from the left. She is my God sister or 'kai jek' and she's still single to this day so if you're interested let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Front row, middle one?

Anonymous said...

angkukuciak! Eh, that time hor, the miniskirts really mini wan. Ur height just nice to peep. Got peep ah?

Anonymous said...

You're so small...how old were you?

Jonzz said...

That's not a toddler. That's a little boy!

Wuching said...

neo: nolah, the only boy there!

lilian: chey! i not hamsup yet then!

che-cheh: i dun remember

jonzz: well...close enuff