Saturday, June 16, 2007

I don't take rejection well.

Remember the video of me telling the whole world how much I lafu PPP? IT GOT REJECTED!!!

KNNCCB! What a killjoy when I received an email from PPP telling me that my post has been rejected because I didn't fulfill all the requirements of that opp. Yes lah, it was quite true also because I was so nervous getting ready to go on TV I didn't read the opp description properly...my own fault lar but it meant I had to redo the video!

Hou mafam gek...though when I did the video it was a lot of fun but once was enough. Didn't know I had to do it again, totally took the joy out of it! So because I just can't say die and so money face also I redo the video and resubmitted it for approval again today. But this second video is no more fun liao coz the excitement is gone ledi...felt like doing a job rather than doing it for fun.

Heck when I just started with PPP I got rejected so many times coz I was still green then and didn't know how to do it properly. Hehehehe...now they auto-approve me summore! But not this post lah...I dunno why some get auto-approved but some posts don't. I don't care lah but we learn from our rejections and move on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all get rejects. Its ok brother :)
Omg u must b super rich by now with all yr ads :) . Quick buy me a ticket to Melbourne hahahahaah

Anonymous said...

I also kena rejected many times. Hehehe

Wuching said...

bengbeng: cheh! not as lich as u!

che-cheh: but u always rise to the challenge hor!