Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Survival Instinct

A new kick ass series is airing on the 28th of June and it’s none other than USA Network's Burn Notice about an ex-CIA agent Michael Weston who’s gone to work for himself helping those the police wouldn’t want to help. Having no money and no one to help you in a strange city he was thrown into, Michael Weston has only his intuition and resourcefulness to help him survive through it. Find out how he did it from this site.

There are many ways a person can learn to survive in a strange city with no money and no resources, I would rely heavily on my own intuition and wits to survive. Well like a survivor stranded on a deserted island one must first of all build a shelter. There are a lot of charity organizations in any city that might be able to help me with a warm bed and a roof over my head for the short term. I would also be able to get hot meals from these charity organizations like the churches or the Salvation Army.

Then with my most basic needs looked after I can proceed to look for a job, any kind of work that will earn myself some cash will be good. It doesn’t have to be my dream job but as long as I can earn something which I can manage to save enough money I’ll be able to afford a more decent place to live, clean clothes and feed myself.

So there’s always a survivor instinct in all of us and when push comes to shaft, we will do whatever is necessary to survive. It’s our survival instinct.


No comments: